Acsm's Advanced Exercise Physiology
Written at a graduate level, the Second Edition of ACSM’s Advanced Exercise Physiology enables experienced students to develop an in-depth understanding of exercise physiology along with its related topics and applications. Both the immediate and long-term effects of exercise on individual body systems are described in detail, and the text emphasizes how each body system’s physiological response to exercise is interdependent. Moreover, it examines how these physiological responses are affected by heat, cold, hypoxia, microgravity, rest, and hyperbaria.This Second Edition features a team of international authors and editors whose expertise spans general physiology, exercise physiology, and research. Together, they have substantially revised, updated, and reorganized the text to incorporate feedback from both instructors and students.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9780781797801
- ISBN: 0781797802
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 2