Acsm's Resources For The Group Exercise Instructor
"ACSM's Resources for the Group Exercise Instructor gives you the knowledge and the skills you need to effectively lead group exercise. You'll learn how to take advantage of group dynamics to improve health and well-being. You'll also discover how to work with clients with special needs, so that everyone can safely benefit from group exercise. Moreover, the book shows how the skills you'll gain can easily be adapted to different environments, including gyms, studios, recreational facilities, and clubs. Developed by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), this book thoroughly prepares you to become an ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor. Following an introduction, which includes a profile of a group exercise instructor, the book covers such topics as leadership, class design, legal issues and responsibilities, and exercise science. The book's accompanying video demonstrates how the techniques discussed in the book are put into practice during an actual group exercise class"--Provided by publisher.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781608311965
- ISBN: 1608311961
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 1 PAP/PSC