Activate Your Vagus Nerve: Unleash Your Body's Natural Ability To Overcome Gut Sensitivities, Inflammation, Brain Fog, Autoimmunity, Anxiety, Depression
Repair your vagus nerve and experience amazing health and wellness benefits Your vagus nerve is the largest and most important nerve in your body. It carries messages to and from your brain, gut, heart and other major muscles and organs. In turn, the vagus nerve can affect a wide variety of bodily functions including heart rate, feeling full after finishing a meal, bladder control, and so much more. However, common issues like inflammation, stress or physical trauma can interfere with the nerve's ability to function. Luckily, there are tons of quick and easy ways to activate and exercise the nerve, strengthening its function and restoring your body to good health. Packed with easy-to-follow exercises and activities, this book will show you how to unlock the power of the vagus nerve to heal your body and get back to a state of balance.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Avon
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ulysses Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781612438740
- ISBN: 1612438741
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: 1