Lanchbery/American Ballet Theatre Giselle
The ballet takes its inspiration from the Slavic legend of the "Wilis" as described in the poems of Heinrich Heine. Giselle, a simple peasant girl driven to madness and death through an unhappy love, becomes a ghost ordered to destroy the man who betrayed her, yet seeks to sustain him because of her undying love.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: HPB U City
- Seller rating:
- Publisher: Universal Music & Video Distribution
- UPC: 044007340691
- Region: Region [unknown]