Directed by Philip Leacock, Starring Philip Leacock, Beau Bridges, Peter Collingwood, Harold Hopkins, Clarissa Kaye, Andrew Keir, Harry Lawrence, Mark McManus, Jane Merrow, Tracy Reed, John Warwick, Katy Wild, James Booth, John Mills, Cotton Warburton, Peter O'ShaughnessyWritten by Philip Leacock, Beau Bridges, Peter Collingwood, Harold Hopkins, Clarissa Kaye, Andrew Keir, Harry Lawrence, Mark McManus, Jane Merrow, Tracy Reed, John Warwick, Katy Wild, James Booth, John Mills, Cotton Warburton, Peter O'Shaughnessy
Also known as Return of the Boomerang, Adam's Woman is set in the rough-and-tumble Australia of the 1840s. Beau Bridges plays Adam, convicted of a crime he didn't commit and shipped off to the penal colony "Down Under". Enduring brutal treatment, he escapes, only to be captured again. Thanks to the intervention of a reform-minded warden John Mills, Adam is offered a fresh start in life. An unexpectedly vicious climax finds Adam and his new wife (Jane Merrow) fending off a group of scurrilous ex-prisoners headed by Adam's onetime cellmate (James Booth). Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Digital Dist
- UPC: 883316278536
- Region: Region [unknown]