Digby Durant's savage satire on living in the country begins with Percival Moat nearly eating his missing brother's finger, which has mysteriously found its way into a home-baked steak-and-kidney pie. Addle is that kind of place. This is the starting point for an incompetent and hilarious police investigation by the local force. Completely original, macabre, funny, and serious at the same time, Durrant's Addle is a delight.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Peter Owen Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780720605556
- ISBN: 0720605555
- Publication Year: 1980