Adios: Greatest Hits
Released in 2006 to coincide with the band's retirement the following year, Adios: Greatest Hits collects 17 of the raucous rap, funk, and hard rock of the Christian ensemble's best tracks from their 15-year career. Audio Adrenaline points to lead vocalist Mark Stuart's "ongoing vocal challenges" as the primary reason for the early departure from the scene, but that's hard to fathom upon hearing the two new cuts on Adios. Both "Goodbye" and "Blaze of Glory" feature Stuart and crew in all of their angst-filled/good-natured glory, providing longtime fans with an audio handshake that's both hopeful and wistful. ~ James Christopher Monger, Rovi
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Mint condition or still sealed (SS). Absolutely perfect in every way. New.
- Fine/Like New (EX): No defects, little sign of use, well cared for. Plays perfectly. Close to new. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. Could be an unopened promotional or cut item. Sometimes called: mint-minus.
- Very Good (VG): Will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
- Good (G): Attractive and well cared for, but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, scuffing or scratching, but will play almost perfectly. For vinyl: barely detectable crackles or pops.
- Fair (FR): This item is in okay condition. For vinyl: good is not so good and the record may have low level crackles or pops when playing. CD: one or more tracks may skip.
- Poor (P): Obviously well-worn and handled. Most vinyl collectors will not buy good or below, but some tracks on CD or vinyl will play.
- Format: Compact Disc
- Sold by: HPB Burleson
- Seller rating:
- Label: Forefront Records
- UPC: 094635508628