Adore Yourself Slim: Eat, Exercise And Hypnotise Yourself To A Healthier, Happier You
ADORE YOURSELF SLIM is the first weight-loss book that makes slimming sexy - and fun! An inspirational combination of powerful hypnotherapy techniques, nutritional know-how and quirky workouts, it's guaranteed to help you become slimmer, fitter, healthier - and happier. This colourful and beautifully illustrated book contains every single trick, tip and technique that best-selling author and clinical hypnotherapist Lisa Jackson used to lose 3'st (22kg) - and that she uses in her successful hypnotherapy practice. Designed with space to record your own personal journey to Destination Dream Weight, ADORE YOURSELF SLIM is an interactive, evidence-based exercise and eating programme that incorporates a 3-month weight-loss journal, fill-in charts and graphs, style and make-up advice, real-life success stories and mouthwatering make-in-minutes recipes, plus a 5-track hypnosis CD that will turbo-charge your weight loss.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9780857201621
- ISBN: 085720162X
- Publication Year: 2011
- Edition: 1 PAP/COM