Advanced Methodologies And Technologies In Medicine And Healthcare
Advancements in medical and healthcare technologies pave the way to improving treatments and diagnoses while also streamlining processes to ensure the highest quality care is given to patients. In the last few decades, revolutionary technology has radically progressed the healthcare industry by increasing life expectancy and reducing human error. Advanced Methodologies and Technologies in Medicine and Healthcare provides emerging research on bioinformatics, medical ethics, and clinical science in modern applications and settings. While highlighting the challenges medical practitioners and healthcare professionals face when treating patients and striving to optimize their processes, the book shows how revolutionary technologies and methods are vastly improving how healthcare is implemented globally. This book is an important resource for medical researchers, healthcare administrators, doctors, nurses, biomedical engineers, and students looking for comprehensive research on the advancements in healthcare technologies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Medical Info Science Reference
- ISBN-13: 9781522574897
- ISBN: 1522574891
- Publication Year: 2018