Advances In Artificial Intelligence Iberamia 2018: 16th Ibero American Conference On Ai, Trujillo, Peru, November 13 16, 2018, Proceedings
This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 16th Ibero-American Conference on Artificial Intelligence, IBERAMIA 2018, held in Trujillo, Peru,in November 2018. The 41 papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 92 submissions. The papers are organized in the following topical sections: Knowledge Engineering, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning under Uncertainty., Multiagent Systems., Game Theory and Economic Paradigms, Game Playing and Interactive Entertainment, Ambient Intelligence, Machine Learning Methods, Cognitive Modeling,General AI, Knowledge Engineering, Computational Sustainability and AI, Heuristic Search and Optimization and much more.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030039271
- ISBN: 3030039277
- Publication Year: 2018