Advances In Cancer Research: Sphingolipids In Cancer
Sphingolipids in Cancer, Volume 140, the latest release in the Advances in Cancer Research series, provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Topics discussed in this updated volume include Mechanisms of ceramide-dependent cancer cell death, Sphingolipids as regulators of autophagy and endocytic trafficking, The role and function of sphingomyelin biosynthesis in the development of cancer, Neutral sphingomyelinases in cancer: Friend or foe?, Sphingolipid rendezvous at the crossroad of NAFLD and senescence, Ceramide signaling and p53 pathways, Sphingolipid regulation of RNA Biology in cancer phenotypes, The role of ceramide-1-phosphate in tumor cell survival and dissemination, and more. Provides information on cancer research, with this release focusing on sphingolipidsOffers outstanding and original reviews on a range of cancer research topicsServes as an indispensable reference for researchers and students alike
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Academic Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780128142233
- ISBN: 0128142235
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 1