Advances In Enterprise Engineering: 8th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference, Eewc 2018, Luxembourg, Luxembourg, May 28 June 1, 2018, Proceedings
This book constitutes the proceedings of the 8th Enterprise Engineering Working Conference, EEWC 2018, held in Luxembourg, Luxembourg, in May/June 2018. EEWC aims at addressing the challenges that modern and complex enterprises are facing in a rapidly changing world. The participants of the working conference share a belief that dealing with these challenges requires rigorous and scientific solutions, focusing on the design and engineering of enterprises. The goal of EEWC is to stimulate interaction between the different stakeholders, scientists as well as practitioners, interested in making Enterprise Engineering a reality. The 9 full papers and 3 short papers presented in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 24 submissions. They were organized in topical sections named: on architecture; on security and blockchain; on DEMO; and on teaching.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030060961
- ISBN: 3030060969
- Publication Year: 2018