Advances In Finance & Applied Economics
Discussing a wide range of topics of contemporary relevance from the domain of finance and economics, this book presents a collection of twenty-four research papers, which were selected on the basis of their topicality, the novelty of their methods, and the importance of their subject matter. All papers pursue an empirical approach to address key research issues, and are categorized into three major parts. Part one includes papers related to development economics and environmental economics. The second part focuses on monetary economics, public economics, and behavioral economics, while the third tackles issues concerning corporate finance and financial risk management. Bringing together works of scholars from around the world, the book presents a truly global perspective, and not only serves as an essential guide on the topic for researchers, but also has a distinctive role to play in policymaking.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9789811316951
- ISBN: 9811316953
- Publication Year: 2018