Advances In Linear Logic
This volume gives an overview of linear logic in five parts: category theory; complexity and expressivity; proof theory; proof nets; and the geometry of interaction. The book includes a general introduction to linear logic that will ensure this book's use by the novice as well as the expert. Mathematicians and computer scientists will learn much from this book.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Cambridge Univ Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780521559614
- ISBN: 0521559618
- Publication Year: 1995