Advances In Microwave Chemistry
Advances in Microwave Chemistry discusses the novel bond formation methodologies, synergistic effects of microwaves with other entities, sample preparation including digestion, combustion, and extraction techniques, as well as selectivity in chemical processes. Recent updates are provided on microwave-assisted syntheses of pharmacologically significant aza-, oxo- and other heterocycles, including lactams, nucleosides, bile acids and sterols, the preparation of nanomaterials, composites, and absorber layer materials for thin film. This book also incorporates comparative discussions involving microwave irradiation with conventional methods in different aspects of organic, inorganic, medicinal, and green chemistry.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9780815375197
- ISBN: 0815375190
- Publication Year: 2018