Advances In Surical Pathology Prostate Cancer
A concise and updated review of prostate cancer pathologic diagnosis with emphasis on practical issues and recent developments in the field. Each chapter addresses the basic diagnostic features, differential diagnoses, pitfalls and ways to resolve the problem. Additionally, a brief introduction of prostate cancer screening, clinical management and treatment are summarized. Recent development of immunohistochemistry, molecular testing in the diagnosis, prognosis and treatment are also reviewed. Finally, current knowledge of molecular alteration of prostate cancer carcinogenesis and impact in diagnosis and treatment are discussed.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- ISBN-13: 9781608314348
- ISBN: 1608314340
- Publication Year: 2012
- Edition: 1 HAR/PSC