Advancing Education: School Leadership In Action
The Commonwealth Council for Educational Administration (CCEA) was founded in 1970, its prime objective being to further the quality of educational administration through the work and writings of scholars in the field. The authors' main objectives are to illuminate significant issues in educational administration and promising responses to them; to sensitize readers to the rapidity and inevitability of change in the field; to guide well-informed administrative action; to provide an overview of emergent developments in the study and practice of educational administration; to generate improved understanding of countries in the Commonwealth and appreciation of the Commonwealth itself; and to demonstrate the leadership of the CCEA in this field.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Falmer Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781850009245
- ISBN: 1850009244
- Publication Year: 1991