Adventures In Churchland: Finding Jesus In The Mess Of Organized Religion
Dan Kimball shares his story of growing up as a non-Christian and how he was drawn to Jesus and his teachings, but not to Christianity or the church. A punk rock musician turned evangelical pastor, Kimball addresses the tough questions he had about whether Christianity is a judgmental 'organized religion.' He shows us why the church is a beautiful, wonderful thing and why being part of a local church and helping bring change where needed is an essential part of following Jesus.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Preston Village
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Zondervan
- ISBN-13: 9780310275565
- ISBN: 0310275563
- Publication Year: 2012