Advertising The Model A Ford
by James W Thomas (2008)
Description: First Edition. From the back cover: This book reviews all U.S. magazine advertising for the Model A Ford passenger cars and light commercial vehicles. Using over 400 photographs, it documents and describes over 900 magazine insertion listings for the more than 300 different magazine ads produced for the Model A Ford. It doesn't take a car enthusiast to recognize the painstaking care and effort that went into the reproductions of the many advertisements contained within this book, lovelingly printed on a heavy, gloss paper. Anyone interested in the history of not only cars, but advertising as well, will find this book a joy to read.. Published by Autotiques 2008 Near Fine Condition. Back cover has slight outward bowing. In our Columbus store.Dimensions: Signature notes: Signed by the author on the title page. Spine notes: Excellent shape with very little bumping or edgewear. Description: Hardback
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 2008
- Listing Date: 03/12/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A