Aeration, Mixing, And Energy: Bubbles & Sparks
Aeration, Mixing, and Energy: Bubbles & Sparks aims at compiling the existing knowledge on aeration, mixing, and their energy implications for water reclamation and wastewater treatment. The book assembles the numerous research papers published on this subject, plus an extensive amount of knowledge arising from the experience of the contributing team. The book is a valuable complement to any book on water reclamation and wastewater treatment. The audience includes both researchers and practitioners, using a combination of fundamentals of engineering science and practice, plus field observations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Iwa Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781780407838
- ISBN: 1780407831
- Publication Year: 2018