Aesthetic Rejuvenation Challenges And Solutions: A World Perspective
Practitioners of aesthetic medicine and surgery already have a series of textbooks instructing on how to treat the standard patient. Unfortunately, they also have patients who do not conform to the average-those who are of a different age, or sex, ethnicity, or medical history, or who have special social requirements. Aesthetic Rejuvenation Challenges and Solutions: A World Perspective pools the expertise of top aesthetic practitioners who look at those complicated areas that tend to be ignored in the more standard textbooks and provides advice on managing these areas of special challenge that arise in clinical practice. The book contains extensive material on "non-standard" and "non-textbook" patients. It discusses how to evaluate these patients, and when to decide that a patient is not suited for a particular procedure. It discusses the treatment of patients of different ethnic groups, and provides guidance on how to manage patient expectations and deal with dissatisfied patients.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: CRC Pr I Llc
- ISBN-13: 9781138112049
- ISBN: 1138112046
- Publication Year: 2018