After Hitler: The Last Ten Days Of World War Ii In Europe
Illuminating the 10 days of World War II in Europe that changed the course of the 20th century, from Hitler's death to Germany's surrender, a riveting account discusses the devious maneuverings and bold negotiating of those involved and traces the shifting loyalties that sowed the seeds of the Cold War.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Hulen
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Berkley Caliber
- ISBN-13: 9780451477019
- ISBN: 0451477014
- Publication Year: 2015