Agile Pr: Expert Messaging In A Hyper Connected, Always On World
Bloggers, influencers, citizen journalists today's news landscape is crowded and constantly changing. As a PR professional, how do you match your message to the medium and ensure that it gets heard above the noise?Public relations maverick Marian Salzman goes behind the scenes of creative power house Havas PR, revealing the newest, most effective tactics for championing brands, organizations, and causes. Punctuated by case studies from the United Nations Foundation, Wyclef Jean, Sears, and other campaigns, Agile PR reveals how to:Use newscrafting to help clients be the newsPersonalize pitches to reporters and bloggersMaster the art of storytellingBreak through Web clutterCreate branded hashtags that get sharedBump clients to the top of online searchesGain exposure at SXSW, TED, and other key conferencesAvert and resolve crisesMeasure the impact of media placementsAnd moreAmbitious media plans call for cutting-edge tools. Agile PR unlocks industry secrets sure to help anyone broaden their reach and increase their impact.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amacom Books
- ISBN-13: 9780814437872
- ISBN: 0814437877
- Publication Year: 2017