Alexander Mc Queen: The Life And Legacy
Drawing on the Alexander McQueen Archive in London, and featuring never-before-seen photos, this rare glimpse into the life of the fashion world's most visionary designer, written by a leading fashion historian and close friend, traces the evolution of the most provocative designer of a generation. 40,000 first printing.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Montrose
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Harper Design Intl
- ISBN-13: 9780062284556
- ISBN: 006228455X
- Publication Year: 2013