Algebraic And Analytic Microlocal Analysis: Aama, Evanston, Illinois, Usa, 2012 And 2013
This book presents contributions from two workshops in algebraic and analytic microlocal analysis that took place in 2012 and 2013 at Northwestern University. Featured papers expand on mini-courses and talks ranging from foundational material to advanced research-level papers, and new applications in symplectic geometry, mathematical physics, partial differential equations, and complex analysis are discussed in detail. Topics include Procesi bundles and symplectic reflection algebras, microlocal condition for non-displaceability, polarized complex manifolds, nodal sets of Laplace eigenfunctions, geodesics in the space of K hler metrics, and partial Bergman kernels. This volume is a valuable resource for graduate students and researchers in mathematics interested in understanding microlocal analysis and learning about recent research in the area.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783030015862
- ISBN: 3030015866
- Publication Year: 2018