Algorithms For Functional Programming
This book presents a variety of widely used algorithms, expressing them in a pure functional programming language to make their structure and operation clearer to readers. In the opening chapter the author introduces the specific notations that constitute the variant of Scheme that he uses. The second chapter introduces many of the simpler and more general patterns available in functional programming. The chapters that follow introduce and explain data structures, sorting, combinatorial constructions, graphs, and sublist search. Throughout the book the author presents the algorithms in a purely functional version of the Scheme programming language, which he makes available on his website. The book is supported with exercises, and it is suitable for undergraduate and graduate courses on programming techniques.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783662579688
- ISBN: 3662579685
- Publication Year: 2018