All Glory Palm Sunday Images Bulletin, Large: Package Of 50
Bulletin reads: All glory, laud, and honor, to thee, Redeemer King* The mood of the day is a mixture of triumphant joy in the procession, followed by a growing realization that the crowds that cheered on Sunday would shout "crucify him" on Friday. The celebratory text against the palm branches on the distressed textured cover helps bring an excitement to the first of the Holy Week services and then begins to prepare the congregation for what is to come. Bulletin is 8.5" x 14" unfolded and 7" x 8.5" folded. Regular size bulletin is also available. *All Glory, Laud, and Honor Words: Theodulph of Orleans, 8-9th cent.; trans. by John Mason Neale, 1851 (Mt. 21:8-9; Mk. 11:8-10; Lk. 19:36-28; Jn. 12:12-13) Music: Melchior Teschner, 1615; harm.by W. H. Monk, 1861
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Unbound
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Abingdon Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781501866371
- ISBN: 1501866370
- Publication Year: 2019
- Edition: UNBND