All The Conspirators
Christopher Isherwood was only twenty-one when he began his first novel, All the Conspirators. in his introduction to the American edition, Isherwood explains: All the Conspirators records a minor engagement in what Shelley calls the great war between the old and young. And what a war it was! in many ways this novel (like the classic Berlin Stories) is a period piece growing out of a particular historical situation clashes between parents and children with all their passionate moral struggles. Isherwood's vivid portrayal of an older generation trying to hold on while a younger generation tries to wrench free still resonates and disarms.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: New Directions
- ISBN-13: 9780811225120
- ISBN: 0811225127
- Publication Year: 2016
- Edition: Reissue