All Things Wise And Wonderful
by James Herriot (1978)
Description: The third collection of James Herriot's writings about his time as a veterinarian in 1940s England. Signed by author.. Published by Michael Joseph Ltd 1978 Good Condition. Some staining on page edges. In our Hulen store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: 'Best wishes James Herriot" Dust jacket condition: Very Good Spine notes: Clean, tight; some bumping on top and bottom edges End papers: clean Description: Hardback
Synopsis: This omnibus volume comprises James Herriot's fifth and sixth books, "Vets Might Fly" and "Vet in a Spin". James and Helen's new marriage is interrupted by World War II, and this volume recounts Herriot's experiences in the RAF.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: --
- Date: 1978
- Listing Date: 12/06/2017
- Sold By: --
- Ships From: N/A
- Available Quantity: N/A