Allied Coastal Forces Of World War Ii: Vosper Mtbs And Us Elcos
Allied Coastal Forces, now a recognized classic work first published in 1990, remains the only publication to deal comprehensively--in words, photographs, and drawings--with the technical detail of motor torpedo boats, PT boats, motor gunboats, launches, and submarine chasers. This second volume covers sixteen Vosper MTB designs and the US 70ft, 77ft and 80ft ELCO designs.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Naval Inst Pr
- ISBN-13: 9781682474358
- ISBN: 1682474356
- Publication Year: 2019