Alopecia Areata: A Clinician's Guide
Offering the reader a comprehensive look at the material regarding alopecia areata, this book is divided into several sections: One section encompasses the detailed overview of alopecia areata including its epidemiology, etiology, signs, symptoms, diagnosis, differential diagnosis and treatment options; another section provides information and content about different comorbidities in patients with alopecia areata; the third section contains case studies of patients diagnosed with alopecia areata, including their signs, symptoms, lab tests, clinical management, and treatment; and the last section covers research studies on this disease. Complete with full color photographs of patients before, during, and after the disease to accompany the various sections, Alopeacia Areata -- A Clinician's Guide is written for dermatologists as well as internists dealing with the comorbid conditions that often accompany alopecia areata.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer Nature
- ISBN-13: 9783319721330
- ISBN: 331972133X
- Publication Year: 2018