Alternative Uses Of Dermatoscopy, An Issue Of Dermatologic Clinics
This issue of Dermatologic Clinics, Guest Edited by Drs. Giuseppe Micali and Francesco Lacarrubba, is devoted to Alternative Uses of Dermatoscopy. Articles in this outstanding issue include: Instruments in Dermatoscopy; Dermatoscopy of Parasitic and Infectious Disorders; Dermatoscopy of Common Inflammatory Disorders; Dermatoscopy of Granulomatous Disorders; Dermatoscopy of Lymphomas and Pseudolymphomas; Dermatoscopy of Cutaneous Vascular Lesions; Dermatoscopy of Adnexal Lesions; Trichoscopy Tips; Trichoscopy of Hair Shaft Disorders; Dermatoscopy of Nail Disorders; Dermatoscopy of Conjunctival Lesions; Dermatoscopy in Pediatric Dermatology; Dermatoscopy of Inflammatory Genital Diseases: Practical Insights; Dermatoscopy in Brown Skin; and Dermatoscopy and Reflectance Confocal Microscopy Correlations.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Health Science
- ISBN-13: 9780323641234
- ISBN: 0323641237
- Publication Year: 2018