Amazing Machines Jigsaw Book
This playful jigsaw puzzle book features five amazing machines driven by a trio of traveling animal adventurers! Young children can piece together an airplane, a rocket, a truck, a train, and a tractor. Each sturdy jigsaw puzzle contains nine large pieces, and the picture is printed underneath for ease of use. Ant Parker's bold, bright artwork and Tony Mitton's rhyming text make learning about machines more fun than ever before!
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Kingfisher Books
- ISBN-13: 9780753457412
- ISBN: 0753457415
- Publication Year: 2004
- Edition: BRDBK