Ambush At Tomahawk Gap
Directed by Fred F. Sears, Starring Fred F. Sears, Trevor Bardette, David Brian, John Doucette, Percy Helton, John Hodiak, Otto Hulett, Maria Elena Marques, John Qualen, Ray Teal, John DerekWritten by Fred F. Sears, Trevor Bardette, David Brian, John Doucette, Percy Helton, John Hodiak, Otto Hulett, Maria Elena Marques, John Qualen, Ray Teal, John Derek
Ambush at Tomahawk Gap is a characteristically brutal program western from Columbia's Wallace MacDonald unit. John Hodiak, John Derek, David Brian and Ray Teal play ex-convicts who ride into a Godforsaken western town. They're on the lookout for the loot that they buried from their last big "job." Before we are treated to the requisite "thieves fall out" scene, Tomahawk Gap is besieged by Apaches. The survivor of the carnage is allowed the usual ride into the sunset with Indian maiden Mary Eleana Marques. Featured in the supporting cast of Ambush at Tomahawk Gap are such old reliable sagebrush standbys as Trevor Bardette, John Doucette and Percy Helton. Hal Erickson, Rovi
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: DVD
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Sony Pictures Home
- UPC: 043396422025
- Region: Region [unknown]