America Lost And Found: The Bbs Story
The Monkees are caught up in a satire of modern society and pop culture; two young men on a motorcycle trip to New Orleans encounter hippies, drugs, rednecks, and prostitutes along the way; returning home to his father's deathbed, a gifted pianist living a wasted life faces issues which will change his life forever; follows the comic exploits of a disaffected college basketball player and his radical roommate in the 1970s; an unstable young woman in New York lives in a fantasy world; three aimless teenagers grow up in a crumbling Texas town; two estranged brothers get involved in a real estate scam in Atlantic City.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: This movie is unopened and brand new.
- Fine/Like New (EX): Near new. No defects, little sign of use. Plays perfectly. Not necessarily sealed or unused, but close. No skipping; no fuzzy or snowy frames in VHS.
- Very Good (VG): Attractive and well cared for but no longer fresh. Minor signs of wear, but will play almost perfectly. For VHS: barely detectable distortion or very few fuzzy or snowy frames.
- Good (G): This item is in okay condition and basically works well. There may be some minor distortion on VHS tape; slight scratching or wear on DVD.
- Fair (FR): Basically plays, but may be obviously well-worn with some scratching or tape distortion.
- Poor (P): Disc or tape is intact, but may be scratched or stretched. There may be skips or distortion or product defects.
- Format: Blu-Ray
- Sold by: --
- Publisher: Criterion Collection
- UPC: 715515064415