America's Musical Landscape
America's Musical Landscape, 8e provides readers with an extensive understanding of the progression of American music over time together with an appreciation of the music's diverse cultural roots. Chapters are enhanced by over 70 listening examples, connections to other arts, and Thinking Critically boxes throughout. Ultimately, the music fundamentals covered will enable students to listen to new music receptively and creatively. With this new edition, all musical examples are easily accessible through Spotify. This allows students to hear complete performances (rather than excerpts as before) of a wide variety of music on the device of their choice.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill College
- ISBN-13: 9781260300048
- ISBN: 1260300048
- Publication Year: 2018
- Edition: 8 UNBND