America's Oddest Foods
From sea to shining sea, America loves to eat. This book takes readers on a journey through Americas sometimes-wacky digestive system via its weirdest diners, restaurants, and kitchens. Readers will love diving in to the culinary interests of Americas people, from strange meats like squirrel and possum to wild fruit and vegetable mixes like Jell-O salad. High-interest subject matter and amazingly odd photographs give readers a look at all the weird things people deep-fry at county fairs and the crazy concoctions different parts of the nation call home cooking.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Library
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Gareth Stevens Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781482440133
- ISBN: 148244013X
- Publication Year: 2016