American Art Songs For The Progressing Tenor
(Vocal Collection). The vocal and musical abilities of high school and college singers have guided the song choices in this series. These volumes introduce classical voice students to American art song, with some of the most often studied music in the genre. The Tenor and Baritone/Bass volumes have the same song list, but in different keys. The same is true of the Soprano and Mezzo-Soprano/Alto song lists. SAMUEL BARBER: The Daisies * SAMUEL BARBER: Hey nonny no! * PAUL BOWLES: Cabin * HARRY T. BURLEIGH: Sometimes I feel like a motherless child * CELIUS DOUGHERTY: Across the Western Ocean * CELIUS DOUGHERTY: Colorado Trail * CELIUS DOUGHERTY: Shenandoah * JOHN DUKE: Loveliest of Trees * LEE HOIBY: The Shepherd * LEE HOIBY: Where the Music Comes From * EDWARD MACDOWELL: The Sea * JOHN JACOB NILES: Black is the color of my true love's hair * JOHN SACCO: Brother Will, Brother John * WILLIAM SCHUMAN: Orpheus with his lute
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: G Schirmer Inc
- ISBN-13: 9781495088551
- ISBN: 1495088553
- Publication Year: 2017
- Edition: PAP/PSC