American Diabetes Association Guide To Healthy Restaurant Eating: What To Eat In America's Most Popular Chain Restaurants
The bestselling restaurant guide for people.with diabetes!.This bestselling and indispensable guide contains the.most complete and user-friendly restaurant nutrition.facts for people living with diabetes, pre-diabetes, heart.disease, and weight challenges. Reflecting the most.recent additions and deletions to the restaurant industry?s.ever-changing menus, this revised and expanded.edition covers more than 5,000 menu items from more.than 60 chain restaurants..Along with nutrition facts, this book provides the skills.and strategies readers need to find healthy choices in.restaurants across America. Thousands of nutrition.facts are listed for your favorite restaurant.foods?from donuts to pretzels, sweet and sour pork,.burritos, pasta, burgers, pizza, and more. Complete.nutrition information includes calories, carbohydrates,.fiber, fat, saturated fat, protein, and diabetic exchanges.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): Book may have been read. Looks new and has no defects. May show remainder marks. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Near Fine (NF): Clean, with no defects, but may show slight wear at edges of book or dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Very Good (VG): Shows signs of wear. May have minor defects: clipped or chipped dust jacket; owner’s inscription; remainder mark; minor foxing or bumping. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. May have any of the defects above to a greater degree, including highlighting, library markings, or loose bindings. Rare and collectible books may have cocked spine, cracked hinges, water stains; torn or repaired dust jacket. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): May be very worn, soiled, torn, or barely holding together. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): May have extensive damage from moisture or insects; detached boards; parts may be missing; marginally salable unless very unusual. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB Springhurst
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Amer Diabetes Assn
- ISBN-13: 9781580403153
- ISBN: 1580403158
- Publication Year: 2009
- Edition: 4