American Journal Dream
Dream is Part I of my long-term project American Journal. This social photographic installation is intended to create a psychedelic atmosphere, which brings viewers into a simulated world of deconstruction. Images are moving don't necessarily become moving images. The mirror ball reflects multiple images from archives of early American historical paintings, as well as global contemporary political events, which divide and convert the interpretation of the images original history. The reproduction of images, via the viewers use of social media, retells a new history, ultimately redefining our conception of the past.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781511998604
- ISBN: 1511998601
- Publication Year: 2015