American Painter In Paris; A Life Of Mary Cassatt
by Wilson, Ellen Janet (1971)
Description: Farrar, Straus, & Giroux, New York, NY. 1971. Signed. Hardcover. Condition: Very good. Dust Jacket Condition: Very Good. First Edition. Dj heel and crown bumped. Red cloth corners, heel and crown rubbed. Inscribed by the author on half title page. Mylar wrapped.. Published by Farrar Straus & Giroux 1971 Very Good Condition. In our Bulk Sales Dallas store.Dimensions: Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: The biography of the nineteenth-century Pennsylvania woman who became one of America's best known artists.
- Condition: Used - Very Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 1971
- Listing Date: 01/22/2019