American Wolf: A True Story Of Survival And Obsession In The West
An intimate account of the rise and rein of O-Six, the fabled Yellowstone wolf, describes how, after being hunted to near extinction by the 1920s, the species has managed to rebound through conservationists' efforts, in a book that discusses debates specifically affecting America's western regions.
- Condition: Used - Good
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: HPB Greenbriar
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Crown Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781101902783
- ISBN: 1101902787
- Publication Year: 2017