An American Orthodox Perspective: A Basic Understanding Of Today's Christian Church From An American Orthodox Perspective For The Seminarian And All Who Are Interested In Jesus The Chr
This is book two of the American Orthodox Seminary of St. Colman. This seminary comprises both Eastern and Western Liturgies with one Orthodox Catholic Christian thought. It is our intention and desire to keep the teachings as basic and easy to understand as possible in the beginning as there must be a solid foundation laid at the first. In this book you will be shown early tradition! You will find things that are necessary to salvation such as confession and repentance; there is an example of an Eastern Orthodox Liturgy with as much explanation as possible that may be contained in this book. There are more examples of prayer and much Holy Scripture as well as ancient church fathers writings in order to gain knowledge. We discuss icons and show ancient catacomb paintings and writings, we discuss salvation as well as the differences (in general) among the different Christian factions. May you be truly Blessed. +William monkmichael.com
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781517407346
- ISBN: 1517407346
- Publication Year: 2015