An Introduction To Data: Everything You Need To Know About Ai, Big Data And Data Science
This book reflects the author's years of hands-on experience as an academic and practitioner. It is primarily intended for executives, managers and practitioners who want to redefine the way they think about artificial intelligence (AI) and other exponential technologies. Accordingly the book, which is structured as a collection of largely self-contained articles, includes both general strategic reflections and detailed sector-specific information. More concretely, it shares insights into what it means to work with AI and how to do it more efficiently; what it means to hire a data scientist and what new roles there are in the field; how to use AI in specific industries such as finance or insurance; how AI interacts with other technologies such as blockchain; and, in closing, a review of the use of AI in venture capital, as well as a snapshot of acceleration programs for AI companies.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardcover
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Springer-Nature New York Inc
- ISBN-13: 9783030044671
- ISBN: 303004467X
- Publication Year: 2018