An Introduction To Data Analysis: Quantitative, Qualitative And Mixed Methods
Covering the general process of data analysis to finding, collecting, organizing, and presenting data, this book offers a complete introduction to the fundamentals of data analysis. Using real-world case studies as illustrations, it helps readers understand theories behind and develop techniques for conducting quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods data analysis. With an easy-to-follow organization and clear, jargon-free language, it helps readers not only become proficient data analysts, but also develop the critical thinking skills necessary to assess analyses presented by others in both academic research and the popular media. It includes advice on: - Data analysis frameworks - Validity and credibility of data - Sampling techniques - Data management - The big data phenomenon - Data visualisation - Effective data communication Whether you are new to data analysis or looking for a quick-reference guide to key principles of the process, this book will help you uncover nuances, complexities, patterns, and relationships among all types of data.
- Condition: New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: HPB.com
- Seller rating:
- Language: English
- Publisher: Sage Pubns Ltd
- ISBN-13: 9781446295151
- ISBN: 144629515X
- Publication Year: 2018