An Introduction To Semiconductor Microtechnology
An Introduction to Semiconductor Microtechnology Second Edition D. V. Morgan School of Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering, University of Wales, College of Cardiff, Wales K. Board Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Wales, Swansea, Wales ?The book is warmly recommended? From a review of the first edition, Physics Bulletin The first edition of this book provided a comprehensive introduction to the various processes and materials used to fabricate devices in silicon and gallium arsenide. The new edition remains highly accessible to those with no prior specialist knowledge of the subject, and is the only textbook devoted exclusively to microelectronic fabrication at an introductory level. In this second edition, the authors have brought the book right up to date, and have added instructional objectives, self-evaluation questions, and problems to each chapter. Amongst others, there are new sections on polysilicon and heterojunctions. The book will appeal to a wide range of readers?in particular students of electronic engineering, computer science, physics and materials science.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- ISBN-13: 9780471924784
- ISBN: 0471924784
- Publication Year: 1990
- Edition: 2 SUB