An Ira Owner's Manual
With pensions disappearing and other sources of retirement income going away, never has the IRA been a more important part of our lives and our futures. The trouble is, no one has ever explained how to use these things how do I set one up? How much can I put in there? When can I take it out? IRAs need an owner's manual! It's finally here. Your very own owner's manual for the IRA. This is your comprehensive guide to these retirement accounts, answering all of the basic questions as well as covering some tips and tricks that you never knew you could do! An IRA Owner's Manual is a complete guide to the Individual Retirement Arrangement (IRA) account, for retirees, future retirees, and advisors of retirees.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781503231740
- ISBN: 1503231747
- Publication Year: 2014
- Edition: 2