Analyzing Companies And Valuing Shares: How To Make The Right Investment Decision
Getting to the real value of a business and assessing what its shares are really worth suddenly looks less clear cut. In an investment environment that is extremely challenging even for experienced City professionals, doing your homework has never been more important. And with the current accounting scandals rocking confidence and the markets being able to accurately value copmpanies, stock has just taken on a whole new dimension. The book goes beyond investment ratios to explore what these ratios tell us about the company as an investment or what the ratios tell us about the stock market's assessment of the company and it's prospects.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Ft Pr
- ISBN-13: 9780273663638
- ISBN: 0273663631
- Publication Year: 2003