And Meadows Was The Last: A Vietnam Reader
The American War in Vietnam recalled through the eyes of a former protestor become ardent admirer of the members of our armed forces who answered the call and served with distinction. His recollections revisit the anti-war movement from from the perspective of an active participant, leading to a robust exploration of -epochal events- that accompanied the conflict and a thorough retelling of the experiences of an exceptional American soldier, Col David Hackworth. The book concludes with an extensive chapter that projects a number of varying interpretations, including the voices of dozens of respectable experts and esteemed observers.
- Condition: --
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Paperback
- Sold by: --
- Language: English
- Publisher: Createspace Independent Pub
- ISBN-13: 9781535127141
- ISBN: 1535127147
- Publication Year: 2016