And The Mountains Echoed
by Khaled Hosseini (2013)
Description: First Edition. A first edition of Khaled Hosseini's third novel, initialled by the author and in excellent condition. . Published by Riverhead Books 2013 Fine Condition. DJ: slight residue from price and "signed copy" stickers on front and back cover.. In our Southpark Meadows store.Dimensions: Octavo (5.5 x 8.5 and 6 x 9.5)Signature notes: Initialled by the author Dust jacket condition: Near Fine Item Format: Hardback
Synopsis: Hosseini, the #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author of "The Kite Runner" and "A Thousand Splendid Suns," has written a new novel about how people love, how they take care of one another, and how choices resonate through generations. From Kabul to Paris to San Francisco to the Greek island of Tinos--the story expands gradually outward, becoming more emotionally complex and powerful with each turning page.
- Condition: Used - Fine/Like New
HPB condition ratings
- New: Item is brand new, unused and unmarked, in flawless condition.
- Fine/Like New (F): No defects, little usage. May show remainder marks. Older books may show minor flaws.
- Very Good (VG): Shows some signs of wear and is no longer fresh. Attractive. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Good (G): Average used book with all pages present. Possible loose bindings, highlighting, cocked spine or torn dust jackets. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Fair (FR): Obviously well-worn, but no text pages missing. May be without endpapers or title page. Markings do not interfere with readability. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Poor (P): All text is legible but may be soiled and have binding defects. Reading copies and binding copies fall into this category. Used textbooks do not come with supplemental materials.
- Format: Hardback
- Date: 2013
- Listing Date: 08/19/2018